Saturday, July 14, 2007

Book #6- Blood Price by Tanya Huff


I started watching Blood Ties on Lifetime back in the spring sometime was instantly hooked. Blood Price is the first book in Huff's series about Vickie Nelson private investigator. Although Vickie is not a part of the police anymore, she still uses many of its resources to help her solve a string of murders. Along the way, she meets up with Henry Fitzroy, a vampire. Together they help solve the mysteries of the many deaths.

What I liked:
  • I liked that the book gave more of a background about Vickie Nelson.
  • I like that Vickie is a strong heroine.
What I didn't like:
  • I felt in some places it was too wordy.
  • It didn't always hold my attention.
  • I didn't like the flashbacks for Henry.
  • I hate the fact that Henry is a romance writer.

No comments: