Saturday, July 14, 2007

Book #7- Buenos Aires Broken Hearts Club by Jessica Morrison


I completely related to this book!! Maybe it was because I was in Ecuador while reading this, but I really enjoyed this book. Cassie Moore's life comes to a crashing halt. In one day, she is fired from her job, is being evicted from her apartment, and walks in on her fiance having sex with his ex-girlfriend. So after getting drunk, she begins to search for a new future on the web. In her drunken haze, she rents an apartment in Buenos Aires. She doesn't want to back out of this since she emails everyone she knows that she is going there. But she doesn't want to go because she really is not into traveling. It's a fabulous book and a very quick read! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

What I liked:
  • Cassie thinks the same way I do about traveling. Why leave your comfort spot in the first place.
  • Cassie also cries a lot at first. Kind of like me in Ecuador.
  • Cassie stands out without trying. Boy I totally know that feeling.
What I didn't like:
  • I liked it period.

No comments: