Thursday, August 2, 2007

Book #14- Invisible by Lorena McCourtney

This story is about a feisty little old lady named Ivy Malone. She's upset because the cemetery in her town is being vandalized. Ivy also is trying to get over the recent death of her friend Thea. Ivy begins to realize that as she is getting older, she's becoming invisible. No one notices her because she's a little old lady (LOL). She uses this to her advantage and begins to stake out the cemetery at night to try and figure out who is vandalizing the cemetery. Another mystery comes about when Kendra, a girl who used to rent property from Thea disappears suddenly. Ivy uses some interesting sleuthing skills to solve two mysteries.

What I liked about this book:
  • I love Ivy Malone, I hope I get like her when I'm older. She doesn't just lay around, she does stuff.
  • The story keeps the reader engaged and sucked in...
Things I didn't like about this book:
  • I could have done with less preaching. Ivy is a strong, Christian character.

No comments: